Hey hey! Elaineabella here. Unfortunately I don’t have a new Stamp It Saturday post for you today, I’ve been too busy working on the upcoming new release (keep your eyes peeled for more news on that in the near future). So I thought I’d post a round up of all the Stamp It Saturday posts so far, for you to catch up with any you’ve missed, or just as a handy list for you to refer to.
Here you go!
- Stamping with the Mirror Mirror/Cardstock Matcher Stamp & MISTI
- Clear Embossing Stamping ft Danielle Donaldson stamps
- Stretch Your Sentiment Stamps
- Paper Piecing Outfits
- Stamping & Masking
- Using Coordinating Cut It Out Dies with Stamps
- Give Your Stamped Image Dimension
- More Stamping & Masking Fun
- Negative Die Cut Framing
- Distress Ink Backgrounds
- Die Cut Masking & Distress Inks
- Using Stamp Sets with Two Image Sizes (like the Squidgies and Danielle Donaldson)
- Art Journal Fun with Danielle Donaldson Stamps
- Make an Inky Garden Girl Tag
- Succulent Chick Mini Star Book
- Checking out Distress Oxide Ink Pads
- Heat Embossing Basics
Have you got a favourite post so far? Any requests for topics/techniques/products you would like to see covered? Let us know in the comments section!
Have a great weekend.