No new DT Thursday post today, so I’ve got a little round up post for you instead, gathering together all the links for Sandie’s fantastic DT Thursday projects so far.
Design Team Thursday List of Posts:
- Create a Bottle Tag featuring Winobella
- Create a Drawer Book Box feat. Tiny Townie Penelope
- Create a Gift Bag feat. Uptown Girl Posh has a Present
- Create an Exploding Gift Box feat. Gingerbread Chicks & Santa Chick & His Helpers
- Create a Treat Box Card featuring Gingerbread House
- Create a Festive Envelope Card feat. Rudolph Skating
- Upcycle Your Candy Boxes feat. Stuffie Stuffy
- Create a Freestanding Tag Card feat. Monique loves Macarons
- Create a Fun Peek-a-Boo Card feat. The Wizard, The Witch, and The Cauldron Chicks
- Create a Pretty Tent Card feat. Tiny Townie Tiny Dancers
- Create a Concertina Fold Card feat. Frostier
- Create a Cracked Glass Effect feat. Gingerbread House
- Create a Criss Cross Card feat. Cakeabella
- Create a Gift Tag Box Set feat. Skating Chicks
- Create a Circle Easel Card feat. Edna has a Martini
- Create a Wiper Card feat. Balloonabella
- Create a Parcel Card feat. Santa has a Prezzie
- Create a Bendi Card feat. Tiny Townie Bonnie loves Bows
- Create a Double Z Fold Card feat. Christmas Morning Chicks
- Create a Wallet Card feat. Uptown Girl Farrah loves Flashdance
- Create a Double Gatefold Card feat. Tiny Townie Lacey has a Letter
- Create a Side Easel Card feat. Bee Mine
- Create a Valentine’s Candy Matchbox feat. XO Squidgy
- Create an Acetate Gift Box feat. Set of Dragons
- Create an Easter Shadow Box feat. Tiny Townie Becky loves Bunny Wobbles
- Create a Heart Wall Ornament feat. Petunia & Her Miracle
- Create Magazine Style Card Holders feat. Annabelle & Mister Postie sets
- Create Your Own Patterned Papers feat. Mail Chick & Mini Envelope Accents
- Create a Drawer Easel Card feat. Balloonabella
Plenty there to keep you crafting for a while and some great projects to put those NEW RELEASE stamps to use on! 😉
Over To You!
If you try out the techniques shown in any of the posts with your Stamping Bella stamps, be sure to share! We would love to see the results and hear how you feel about them. Show off your creations in the comments below and even better, share your own favourite tips with us. Let’s talk stamping!
If you are posting your images online, we would love to see them on Instagram and all the platforms mentioned above. To make it easier for us to find you just use #markergeekmonday and/or #stampingbella as a hashtag. Even better tag me @markergeek and @stampingbella . We love it when you connect, so don’t be shy!
If you’re on Facebook join us in our private chat group Stamping Bella Sistahood to share your creations there and chat all things Stamping Bella related!
Until next time, HAPPY STAMPING!