another year has passed. Where did all the time go? hmph. Kids are a year older, business is a year older.. I AM A YEAR OLDER.. I guess it is better than the alternative right? right!
I hope you are all celebrating tonight with your loved ones.. we are going to a friends house tonight and having about 25 people.. should be fun! Actually very excited to welcome the new year.. new resolutions, new goals, new everything. It is the time that the page is turned and we face new challenges.. and conquer them.
Not sure if any of you have made a list of “resolutions” for 2011 but here are some of mine (in no particular order AFTER #1..LOL) . Would love to hear what da sistahs goals are!
(1) spend more time with my family. It has been a CRAZY last 6 years and I can finally take some time to make them my priority (they have always been my priority but you know what I mean)… A lot of things have “fallen through the cracks” and I need to be HOME more and ENJOY them more.. they are getting so old (getting a little teary )
(2) live simply. “collect less”.. use what i have MORE.. and enjoy the simple things. PURGE and CLEAN the stuff I don’t need and reorganize
(3) be healthy. Kick some bad habits and adopt some good ones. I would usually say LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT LOSE WEIGHT. I am going to alter my focus and focus on HEALTH in general.. the rest should come by naturally (we can only hope!) LOL
(4) BLOG more. YUP I promise
(5) make art every day. whether it be journaling, smearing paint on paper, making a beeyootiful card.. anything. I have realized over the last year and a half that I NEED this in my life and I am going to make the time for myself.
(6) make more videos for you to enjoy and learn. Education is really important to me.. I am constantly learning new things and I would like to share it with you. So stay tuned.
(7) HUG more
(8) be more ORGANIZED. I think this will be my biggest hurdle LOL
(9) continue to bring you the BEST PRODUCTS EVAH
(10) pay it forward. Help people who need help. Even just a little bit. AND make sure that the person does the same for the next person.
I am still thinking about what else I need to do.. this list will be evergrowing
Again my sistahs, I thank you again for your SUPPORT, LOVE and LOYALTY in 2010. I have a LOT of AMAZING things planned for this year.. there is ONE thing I think will KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF.. and we are going to have a GIGANTIC release in January for CHA.. stay tuned.
I am now leaving you with my new Favorite Song.. I find it so inspiring.. I just wanna stand on the desk and sing! LOL. The DOG DAYS are OVER by Florence and the machine. ENJOY!
PS. last day of 20% sale code: boxingday2010